The wild untold story of OZPLOITATION cinema
Jam packed full of outrageous anecdotes, lessons in maverick filmmaking, a smattering of international names (including 'Ozploitation' devotee Quentin Tarantino) and a genuine, infectious love of Aussie movies, NOT QUITE HOLLYWOOD is a fast moving journey through Australian genre cinema of the '70s and early '80s - a forgotten cinematic era unashamedly packed full of pubes, boobs, tubes... and kung fu.
- Original Pitch by Quentin Tarantino
- Original Pitch by John Lamond
- Audio commentary by filmmaker Mark Hartley and NQH auteurs
- Dolby? digital 5.1 surround sound
- Original theatrical trailer