The apprentice magus who admires those who protect justice.
From the anime series 'Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]' comes a figma 2.0 of the main character, Shirou Emiya!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- Certain joints use drawer-type articulation allowing for much more exciting action poses.
- He comes with a cheerful smiling expression, a shouting expression for combat and a condescending expression.
- Optional parts include his school bag, slipper parts, an enhanced steel pipe and a right hand with magic circuits.
- The twin blades, Kanshou and Bakuya are also both included.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 150mm in height
Manufacturer: Max Factory