Mystery, murder, and soulful revenge!
Paris, 1742. A coffin floats in the shimmering Seine. On the lid, a word written in blood: Psalms. Inside, the body of a beautiful woman: Lia de Beaumont. Now her brother, D'Eon, seeks the reason for her mysterious murder, and uncovers an evil that shadows both the palaces of kings and the dark alleys of Europe.
A power wielded by spell-casting poets, and manipulated by royalty. A force so powerful it brings Lia's soul back from beyond to seize the only weapon she can possess to avenge her death: her own brother.
- Historical notes
- Episode commentaries with staff and cast
- Original Japanese TV spots
- Clean opening & closing animation
- "Crossed Swords and Cross-Dressing: A Photographic Profile,"
- Video short of a Japanese Le Chevalier promotional event